IntestAid IB is a supplement for supporting long-term bowel and digestive health.
It contains the nucleotide nutritional formula, a unique blend of the five nucleotide that are DNA building blocks, all of which are biologically available, plus glutamine, B vitamins and other nutrients which helps with digestive health.
Effects: regular intake supports:
- Natural Intestinal Balance
- Healthy gastro-intestinal tract
- Efficient colon function
- Urgency support
- Healthy intestinal mucosa
- Reduced diarrhoea
Nutritional facts: This product contains Concentrated Extracts of RNA Nucleotides (from Saccharomyces cerevisae), Fructo-oligosaccharides (from chichory), L-methionine, L-glutamine (from soya), Inositol, L-lysine, Magnesium Stearate, Silicic Acid, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin B5 (as calcium d-pantothenate), Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin), Folic acid and D-biotin.
- L-glutamine is a conditionally essential amino acid. The most common uses of glutamine powder were to meet the following goals: to lose weight fast, burn fat and build muscle. Improves gastrointestinal health because it is a vital nutrient for the intestines to rebuild and repair
- Inositol is a sugar, which supports the growth of a good intestinal flora
- L-lysine is an essential amino acid, which when in short supply often limit the formation of antibodies
- Folic acid is is important for the production and maintenance of new cells. Folic acid is indirectly involved in the synthesis of purines. needed to replicate DNA and RNA Folic acid is needed to produce red blood cells
- D-biotin is important for cell growth, the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the Krebs cycle, in which energy is released from food, which is transported in the blood mostly by ATP
- Maltodextrin consists of D-glucose units connected in chains of variable length. Maltodextrin is typically composed of a mixture of chains that vary from three to 17 glucose units long. It is used as a filler.
Additional information: Contains no lactose and is gluten free. Store under cool dry conditions.